Vacation Rental Management Program
Interested in renting out your cabin in the Red Feather, Crystal Lakes, or Glacier View area?
Lone Pine Realty is your one-stop shop for vacation rental management.
WHAT WE OFFER
· Website posting, so prospective renters can find, view, and reserve your cabin.
· Tracking and management of reservations and payments.
· Management of all communications with renters, including answering questions, checking them in and out, and dealing with any issues during their stay.
· Housekeeping services, including trash removal, laundry service, and the provision of paper products, soaps, and detergents.
· Management of the property on VRBO is available upon request (with VRBO fees paid by property owner).
· Monthly accounting and payment of net income (rent minus management fee).
WHAT WE REQUIRE
· We can only accept cabins with a well and septic system (tank and leach field), sorry.
· Property owners cover all the usual maintenance and upkeep costs (water and sewer, propane and electricity, repairs for normal wear and tear, snow removal, pest control, etc).
· Property owners provide three full sets of linens for the property (sheets, pillow cases, bath towels, kitchen towels, wash cloths, etc) to be used by renters and laundered by Lone Pine.
· Property owners stock the house with kitchenware, dishes, coffee filters, light bulbs, batteries, and other supplies and equipment, including a vacuum cleaner.
· Property owners must comply with Larimer County Short Term Rental (STR) regulations (available here) and provide a copy of their completed application for a Short Term Rental permit upon entering our program. We will manage according to the permit expectations while awaiting permit approval.
· Amenities that can make a cabin more desirable to potential renters include internet, satellite TV, game room, hot tub, lake access, etc.