Your Mountain Getaway
Our vacation rental program will be closing permanently on 01/02/2023. Many thanks to our cabin owners and renters for making the program both successful and enjoyable.
Our Colorado vacation rentals are located in a pristine area of the Rocky Mountains in north central Colorado.
Our homes and cabins are privately owned and have received Short-term Rental permits from Larimer County. They’re appointed with modern conveniences and surrounded by the natural, unspoiled beauty of the Colorado Rocky Mountains. Explore the options below to find the best fit for you.
Treat yourself to a mountain getaway.
COVID-19 DISCLAIMER: All reservations subject to change or cancellation due to evolving virus precautions and restrictions.
1. Scroll to the bottom of the cabin information & click "Book"
2. Enter travel dates & click "Check Availability" (note: dates that aren't available cannot be chosen in the provided calendar)
3. If the cabin is available for your dates, the "Confirm Reservation" will appear. Click it.
4. Enter your information and click "Book Now"
5. Call our office to pay 50% deposit with credit card
Please call or email if you need any help -- we'd be
happy to get your reservation made.
(970) 881-2500 or [email protected]
Vacation Rentals are intended for use by the number of registered guests only. Occupancy is limited to the pre-paid guests. Registered guests may entertain a reasonable number of short-term visitors. However, this is NOT an event venue (wedding, family reunion, large gathering). If you need an event venue for a large number of guests, please contact our office or local resorts, country clubs, and churches.
2 Night minimum stay is required.
3 Night minimum stay is required for all holiday weekends.
Weekly Rate: 10% Discount
Secluded cabin surrounded by pine trees overlooking North Fork Cache la Poudre River. 3 bedrooms, 1¾ baths, sleeps 6 (3 queens), freestanding electric stove in living room, microwave, stackable washer/dryer, flat screen TV, VCR/DVD player, landline phone, large deck, gas grill. **Closed after New Year’s.**
Active duty military, veterans and repeat guests of Highland Hideaway receive a 10% discount!
- Guests: 6
- Amenities: DVD Player, Flat-screen TV, Gas Grill, Propane Firepit, Washer/Dryer
- Size: 1311ft²
- Bed Type: 3 Queens
- Location: Crystal Lakes
Prices start at: $450 for 2 nights (+taxes and fees)